Monday, July 27, 2009

The Move

Well today I moved. My office that is. Just across the building to a different office. I was hesitant at first, I LOVED my office. I have been there for three months and couldn't imagine leaving my space.

But circumstances began to present themselves that would begin to open my eyes to the possibility of a move.

I had to pay attention to these circumstances. And just like that, an office opened up and became free and I listened to the prompting.

This new office is only 4 square feet smaller than my previous one but felt smaller to me. But I believed I should take it. And so I did. And today was moving day.

David, my husband and Pat, the building owner both came in at 3pm and began to move my furniture. Christina, my spiritual daughter, also came. The four of us moved everything and within about two hours, the job was completed. I just have a few things to hang on my walls.

I am writing this, not just to inform you of the office switcheroo...but to say a thing or two about change.

When the Universe grants you the ability to realize It is trying to gift you with something...LISTEN!!

Though I loved my previous office spot..I absolutely ADORE this new space. I cannot believe it. When everyone left, I sat for about 15 minutes, drinking in the feel. I believe that it too will become a quiet place of respite and healing..not only for clients, but for me as well.

God knows me. Knows what I need before I do. Gifts me on a regular basis without my even asking. I am grateful. I am listening. I am learning.

Are you? :)

With love from a grateful student of life, now working out of Suite 165.

No comments: